This site will serve as a resource for all homeowners. The homeowner section contains timely minutes of our
Spring and Fall Meetings, copies of our newsletters, and our financial records. There is also information
for potential homeowners and their realtors such as: how to obtain the required resale certificate; association fees, including water and boat
slips; by-laws; and our common-sense rules and regulations which you can find under the other tabs.
We are a volunteer, working community and would love to see more people get involved. Please check the
enclosed calendar for upcoming events.
- All Shoreline Boats must now be registered – Please see Tracy Kilcarr. Shoreline boats can only
be on the shoreline from the week AFTER Spring work weekend until the week BEFORE Fall work weekend.
- Do we have your current Boat Information?
- Millbrook is in need of a working Gas Grill – Anyone interested in donating one please contact a board member.
- Do we have your current contact information? Including email address, phone numbers, emergency contact
info and home address? If not please fill out the below form and send back with your check.
We are selling the beer mugs ($12 each) and wine glass ($10 each). All money made will be going directly back to the community.
We have had some bear activity in the community. While we cannot keep bears (or other animals) out we can try to prevent
them from wanting to come back.
Here are some simple tips:
- Bear-proof your trash. Keep garbage indoors until trash pick up/or you take it to be disposed.
- Feed pets inside and store pet food indoors
- Never store any food outside.
- Educate your Neighbors. If you follow these steps but neighbors don't, bears may still come to your backyard.
We apologize for the late notice on the Section 5 water shut down. It will be off for at least a few hours today due to repairs being done.
Next week Section 7 is due to have repairs as well and will be shut down. We will notify everyone once we have an exact date/time.